"J" Shelf Brackets
- Price is for 1 bracket
- 3/8" thick by 2" wide steel
- Vertical part of bracket against wall measures about 6"
- Countersunk holes going to the wall that you can use screws with. (Hardware is not included)
- No holes to the shelf unless requested ($1/per hole additional)
- Front lip is 1" from where the shelf sits
"Shelf Space" options are for the actual length I make the bracket where your board will sit. Please choose the option that is the next size larger than the size of your board. (Example: you bought a 2x12 board from home depot for your shelf, it actually measures 11-1/4", you should choose the 11-1/2" option)
•For custom sized brackets that are not listed in the options, please contact me. I can make them for you no problem at all.